An outstanding present for an area of outstanding, natural beauty
Gifting a Bolthole Retreat holiday to someone shows you really care and are just as enthusiastic about the Cotswolds as we are. Whether it’s a romantic trip for two or a friend or family getaway, our email gift certificates can be redeemed against any of our exclusive properties online.
If they’ve never seen the authentic side of the Cotswolds, or are simply wanting to return again, a Bolthole Retreats gift certificate is the perfect gift for them.
Requesting your Bolthole Retreats gift certificate
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with “Gift Certificate” in your subject line, so our local team can respond promptly.
Within the body of your email, our team will require:
- The email address you would like the gift certificate sent to
- The name of the person the gift certificate is for
- The name of the person(s) the gift certificate is from
- The monetary amount you would like to apply to the gift certificate (min. £50 – max. £2,500)
- Your chosen theme for the gift certificate. You may choose between:
- Cotswold Green
- Bolthole Blue
- Christmas Tree
- Birthday Cake
- Celebration Bunting
- Valentine’s Day
Once our team have received your request, they will send you bank details where you can transfer your payment. On receipt of payment, we will send you your gift certificate within two business days. This is the date of issue, and the lucky person has 12 months on which to use their Bolthole Retreats gift certificate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please follow the guidance above. Make sure to include all information within your email, so our team can respond promptly.
The minimum amount you can apply to our gift certificates is £50, and the maximum is £2,500.
No. At this time, we only offer email gift certificates. You can however, print the certificate PDF that will be emailed to you, and that way place it in a card for your loved one.
Gift certificates should reach the specified email inbox within two business days from receipt of payment.
No. All gift certificates can be used against any of our exclusive properties on the Bolthole Retreats website.
Yes. You can make multiple gift certificate requests at once and pay for all of them together. Remember though – only one gift certificate can be used per booking.
No. Gift certificates can only be used against a property booking at Bolthole Retreats directly.
All gift certificates last for 12 months, from date of issue. They must be used within those 12 months, though the paid-for holiday can be outside of those 12 months. The expiry date of the gift certificate cannot be extended.
On the Bolthole Retreats website, go to the property’s page of the one you would like to book, select your dates on the calendar, and proceed to the booking form. On the booking form there will be an option to input a voucher code. This is the code that is unique to your gift certificate. Input the code in, and the gift amount will be applied.
No. Only one voucher code from a certificate can be used per booking.
Unfortunately, no. These gift certificates can only be applied to new bookings.
If your booking is less than the gift certificate balance, then the unused balance will remain on your gift certificate for a future use, which must be used before the expiration date. If your booking is more than the gift certificate balance, then you will need to pay the difference.
Full Terms & Conditions
1. Bolthole Retreats reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Bolthole Retreats gift certificates at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Bolthole Retreats gift certificate constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift certificate terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Bolthole Retreats gift certificates remain the property of Bolthole Retreats who maintains the right to cancel the certificate in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
2. The value of your Bolthole Retreats gift certificate can only be redeemed on direct bookings on the Bolthole Retreats website.
3. The gift certificate balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another certificate.
4. The minimum amount you can apply to your gift certificate is £50, and the maximum is £2,500.
5. Your Bolthole Retreats gift certificate is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue following which they expire automatically. A gift certificate cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift certificate’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
6. A gift certificate expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
7. Gift certificates may be used to pay for the whole or part of an online property booking at Bolthole Retreats.
8 Only one gift card may be used per online booking, covering the minimum night stay at your chosen property.
9 Promotional offers may not apply to gift certificate balances.
10 You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your email gift certificate and unique voucher code within. In cases where your unique voucher code is lost or stolen, Bolthole Retreats is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance. Bolthole Retreats cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a Bolthole Retreats gift certificate as a result of theft or fraud.