Afternoon tea for the Queen’s Jubilee
This competition has now closed
Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry / claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promoter: Bolthole Retreats (Bolt Hole Retreats Limited), Burlington House, Lypiatt Road, Cheltenham, GL50 2SY (registered in England, company number: 10087754).
- The Supplier: This competition is not affiliated with Fortnum & Mason in any way, nor do they endorse Bolthole Retreats. Bolthole Retreats will be supplying the prize directly and arranging fulfilment with the winner.
- Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, or anyone professionally connected.
- Promotional Period: 14 April 2022 – 19 May 2022.
- You can enter once on Facebook; enter once on Instagram; and sign up to the email newsletter for an additional entry. Total number of entries allowed per person: three.
- Any entries that the Promoter considers to be inappropriate or offensive will be immediately disqualified.
- No third party or repeat entries. If we believe an entry has been completed fraudulently or dishonestly, then it will be void.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- Prize: To win two Fortnum & Mason Tea Hampers (up to the current monetary value of £75 per hamper.)
- Winner Selection: The winner will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be notified either by email or social media direct message within 24 hours of the closing date and will have until 5.00pm 23 May 2022 to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe The Promoter reserves the right to reschedule the competition.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date contact details when entering the prize promotion. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- Delivery: The winner will need to notify us of each UK address, both for themselves and their chosen friend, by 5.00pm 23 May 2022. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late delivery or damaged products. and cannot guarantee delivery of the prizes on a specified date and / or time.
- Decision Making: The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
- The name of the winner can be obtained by sending an email, 28 days after the prize promotion closing date, to email@example.com
- Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and / or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons, The Promoter has the right to suspend or cancel the competition without penalty at any point.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of The Promoter and which prevents The Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors during entry.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law.
- Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with The Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from The Promoter. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by The Promoter to administer the promotion and winners’ consent to give their name for the winners’ list.